Congratulations to the 2022 GCI top-up scholarship recipients!
The GCI top-up scholarship scheme is a new initiative with the aim to enhance interdisciplinary research in the biomedical engineering field. The GCI top-up scholarships are awarded to students of exceptional research potential. Top-up scholarships are intended to supplement a Research Training Program scholarship or other university awards. The scholarships are generally $5,000 - $8,000 per year for up to three years.
The GCI is excited to announce the list of successful graduate researchers who have been awarded the GCI top-up scholarships in 2022.
- Isabelle Harris (Department of Biomedical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology)
- Zahra Zadeh (Department of Biomedical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology)
- Sagrika Chugh (School of Mathematics and Statistics, Faculty of Science)
- Lochana Mendis (Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology)
- Zobaida Edib (Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences)
Congratulations to all the successful awardees!!!
More information on the GCI top-up scholarships can be found HERE.